Thank you for confirming this.
With ActivStudio you have to make sure that the OS language and the ActivStudio language match.
However ActivStudio being no longer supported, we would advise that you upgrade to ActivInspire.
To use our software ActivInspire, professional version, please follow the steps below.
1. Install ActivInspire from http://support.prometheanplanet.com/server.php?show=nav.29751&changeCountry=United+Kingdom
(you may need to create an account to log in)
2. Make sure your Promethean hardware is connected
3. Your existing hardware will be recognised and you will be prompted to upgrade
4. Follow the link provided to Promethean Planet (http://support.prometheanplanet.com/server.php?show=conMediaFile.14395)
5. You will then be issued with your ActivInspire serial number
6. Input this into the serial number box and click ok, which will unlock the features and functionality of ActivInspire Professional (http://support.prometheanplanet.com/server.php?show=conMediaFile.14396)
You will find more information if you go to http://www.prometheanKB.com and search for article 10937.
You might also want to search for article 10420. It has information about ActivInspire – How to make ActivStudio flipcharts (.flp) open by default with ActivInspire.
I hope this helps.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)