Case 00474898 has been created should you wish to contact us directly about this issue.
Please be aware that ActivPrimary 3 is no longer supported and we recommend upgrading to ActivInspire. ActivInspire has the Primary look at feel as ActivPrimary3 did with a few added features since that release as ActivPrimary 3 was never made for Windows 7.
You can download ActivInspire from http://www.PrometheanPlanet.com.
You have mentioned that the ActivBoard connects with the ActivDriver, do you know what version you are using of the driver? You can find this information by clicking on ActivManager>Control Panel and the version is listed at the bottom of the window that appears. Also, do you see your ActivBoard listed under ‘Hardware’?
Should you wish to contact us directly about this issue, please feel free to fill in the form on the below link: http://goo.gl/j3AT8S or alternatively contact us via our telephone support which all of our numbers can be found http://www.prometheanworld.com/us/english/education/support/technical-support-numbers. Please quote your case reference number so we can relate all information.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)