Thank you for confirming Martin.
That type of slate definitely uses our 2.4 Ghz hub and our ActivDriver.
On Windows 7, you can see the version of the ActivDriver by right-clicking on the icon in the system tray and going to “Control Panel”. The version is now displayed at the bottom of the next screen “Copyright Promethean version x.x.xx”
From the control panel of the ActivManager, you will also be able to see the firmware that is currently on the ActivHub, if we could also have this, then we know if you are all up to date or not.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)