Anytime you would need to calibrate for use ActivSlate, disconnect any ActivBoards in use from the computer and leave the ActivHub to which the slate is registered connected to the computer.
When you select the “Calibration” option from the ActivManager while only the Hub is connected, you’ll be asked whether you would like to calibrate for use with a Slate; click “Yes”, and the ActivDriver will scale the workable area of the slate to operate the entire desktop.
(Support Case 00490335)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)