We do not provide any
instructions for the dis assembly of ActivSlate devices.
Only the ActivSlate 60
has a removable battery, which only needs to have one screw removed from a
battery cover to access.
If the slate is not
able to charge using any charging cable or (in the case of ActivSlate 60s) a
USB connection to any computer, then we would normally replace that slate if it
were under warranty. As this device is
outside of its one-year warranty, we would not replace that device. Please contact
a Promethean Salesperson for assistance with purchasing a replacement Slate.
(Support Case 00491658)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)