We do not provide any
instructions for the dis assembly of ActivSlate devices.
Only the ActivSlate 60
has a removable battery, which only needs to have one screw removed from a
battery cover to access.
If the slate is not
able to charge using any charging cable or (in the case of ActivSlate 60s) a
USB connection to any computer, then we would normally replace that slate if it
were under warranty. As this device is
outside of its one-year warranty, we would not replace that device. Please contact
a Promethean Salesperson for assistance with purchasing a replacement Slate.
(Support Case 00491658)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)