We do not provide any
instructions for the dis assembly of ActivSlate devices.
Only the ActivSlate 60
has a removable battery, which only needs to have one screw removed from a
battery cover to access.
If the slate is not
able to charge using any charging cable or (in the case of ActivSlate 60s) a
USB connection to any computer, then we would normally replace that slate if it
were under warranty. As this device is
outside of its one-year warranty, we would not replace that device. Please contact
a Promethean Salesperson for assistance with purchasing a replacement Slate.
(Support Case 00491658)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)