When I go to register my activslate, when I select register on the state, it does not seem to be allowing me to enter the code with the six letters across the top. I have reset the hub, I have the latest activinspire downloaded. It will give me the word register on the slate, but when I go to put the code in listed on the dashboard, the slate does nothing. I had it registered before, but have not used it for a while and now it seems to be no longer “registered”.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)