Cody, if she just wants to paste segments of the PDF into a flipchart and it turns out she’s using ActivInspire, she can just use Desktop Tools and Area Snapshot to do that. Have her click the Desktop Tools button on the main toolbox. ActivInspire will go out of sight, and she’ll then float her mouse over the resulting Desk Tools, whereupon it’ll expand. She’ll then float her mouse over the Camera tool, and that will expand into the various options. Area Snapshot will be the one circled below.
When she clicks that, a rectangle will open, which she can move and resize to capture just the portion of the PDF she wants (she’ll probably also need to move the Camera Snapshot menu out of the way). Once she has sized the rectangle to where she wants it, she’ll choose Clipboard on the Camera Snapshot menu. Then she’ll float her mouse over the Desktop Tools again and, after it expands, she’ll click the Return to Flipcharts button you see above, just above and to the right of the center. Once back in the flipchart, she can paste it when she’s ready, and resize and move it to wherever desired.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)