Thank you for your response.
You can add custom sound recording to objects and there are different ways to do that.
For example, if you create a sound file you can choose to save it wherever you want and then just follow the steps to add sound to an object. When prompted you need to browse to the location where the file is stored and then it will be added to the object you choose.
I’m not quite sure what you mean by “they just seem to pop out on the flipchart page and if you have several of them, you don’t know which is which without playing them” – could you maybe send us a flipchart demonstrating this?
Thank you for your cooperation.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)