I tried the above, having saved the file in to my sounds folder. But when I attached it to a object which I can do, and played the sound file, it just jumped out of the object and placed an icon on the page which you had to click to hear.
What I noticed though was when I used a ‘shared sound’ from the shared resources area these are .wav files and they worked fine when attached to objects.
But when I use the sound recorder to record my own sounds these become .as4 files and don’t behave like .wav files above. Does that explain why it doesn’t work for me?
Thx & Rgds
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)