I tried the above, having saved the file in to my sounds folder. But when I attached it to a object which I can do, and played the sound file, it just jumped out of the object and placed an icon on the page which you had to click to hear.
What I noticed though was when I used a ‘shared sound’ from the shared resources area these are .wav files and they worked fine when attached to objects.
But when I use the sound recorder to record my own sounds these become .as4 files and don’t behave like .wav files above. Does that explain why it doesn’t work for me?
Thx & Rgds
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)