I tried the above, having saved the file in to my sounds folder. But when I attached it to a object which I can do, and played the sound file, it just jumped out of the object and placed an icon on the page which you had to click to hear.
What I noticed though was when I used a ‘shared sound’ from the shared resources area these are .wav files and they worked fine when attached to objects.
But when I use the sound recorder to record my own sounds these become .as4 files and don’t behave like .wav files above. Does that explain why it doesn’t work for me?
Thx & Rgds
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)