Thank you for your reply.
Am I correct in saying that you are using the sound recorder tool within ActivInspire to save your recordings?
If not, please let us know.
I have replicated what you have mentioned and can see the difference in change which you have mentioned.
We can change this by opening ActivInspire go to File>Settings>Recordings and ensure that the ‘Sound recording’ is set to ‘Save To Disk’ rather than ‘Add To Flipchart’.
When adding the sound to the object, please ensure that you have ‘Autoplay’ or ‘Controller’ ticked on the sound options.
You may want to include this to be saved into the flipchart should you be sharing these files also by ensuring that the ‘Store as’ option is set to ‘Store file in flipchart’.
I hope this information helps.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)