Thank you for your reply.
Am I correct in saying that you are using the sound recorder tool within ActivInspire to save your recordings?
If not, please let us know.
I have replicated what you have mentioned and can see the difference in change which you have mentioned.
We can change this by opening ActivInspire go to File>Settings>Recordings and ensure that the ‘Sound recording’ is set to ‘Save To Disk’ rather than ‘Add To Flipchart’.
When adding the sound to the object, please ensure that you have ‘Autoplay’ or ‘Controller’ ticked on the sound options.
You may want to include this to be saved into the flipchart should you be sharing these files also by ensuring that the ‘Store as’ option is set to ‘Store file in flipchart’.
I hope this information helps.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)