Thank you for your post.
To add sounds to objects in ActivInspire, please follow steps below:
– place the object in the flipchart page and make sure it’s selected
– click on the Action Browser and in the dropdown menu choose “Document/Media Actions”
– choose “Open Document, File or Sound”
– at the bottom click on browser (button with dots)
– choose the sound file you have created and click on “apply changes”
Then another window will pop up on the screen, make sure that you choose “Save file in flipchart” and click “OK”.
Now when you click on the object the sound will play.
Please let us know if you require further details.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)