Thank you for your post.
To add sounds to objects in ActivInspire, please follow steps below:
– place the object in the flipchart page and make sure it’s selected
– click on the Action Browser and in the dropdown menu choose “Document/Media Actions”
– choose “Open Document, File or Sound”
– at the bottom click on browser (button with dots)
– choose the sound file you have created and click on “apply changes”
Then another window will pop up on the screen, make sure that you choose “Save file in flipchart” and click “OK”.
Now when you click on the object the sound will play.
Please let us know if you require further details.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)