On our Knowledge Base (www.PrometheanKB.com) we have an article (KBM136) which is a full guide for ActivInspire.
Also on article KBM135, this is a quick start guide for ActivInspire which may be more useful for members of the public who won’t be using the equipment all of the time.
You can import PowerPoint files by opening ActivInspire and clicking File>Import>from here you can select “Pointpoint as Images” or “PowerPoint as objects”.
I hope this information helps.
Case Reference: 00481913
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)