On our Knowledge Base (www.PrometheanKB.com) we have an article (KBM136) which is a full guide for ActivInspire.
Also on article KBM135, this is a quick start guide for ActivInspire which may be more useful for members of the public who won’t be using the equipment all of the time.
You can import PowerPoint files by opening ActivInspire and clicking File>Import>from here you can select “Pointpoint as Images” or “PowerPoint as objects”.
I hope this information helps.
Case Reference: 00481913
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)