Thank you for replying.
I have checked which version of Activinspire I have and it’s the ‘Promethean ActivInspire Professional Edition version 2.4.66096 Promethean Ltd.
I was saving my flipcharts to a memory stick, if i were to take the file from the memory stick and place it onto the hard drive, because its corrupt, will it then look exactly the same?
It never used to happen to me and I had a lot of slides and there were a few links into the slides, but suddenly started happening. How would I be able to check my temp files if this is an issue?
Also Activinspire also tends to decided to become unresponsive and it then shows the error message ‘activinspire has stopped working’ then the system crashes
Thank you again
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)