It is possible that the flip chart is corrupt and cannot be corrected. You could try opening the powerpoint and saving the file again under a different name but i cannot guarantee that this will restore the file.
You can check your temp files by opening your start menu and typing %temp% into the search box, it may be worth while deleting your temp files and trying to save another flipchart.
I hope this helps.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)