It is possible that the flip chart is corrupt and cannot be corrected. You could try opening the powerpoint and saving the file again under a different name but i cannot guarantee that this will restore the file.
You can check your temp files by opening your start menu and typing %temp% into the search box, it may be worth while deleting your temp files and trying to save another flipchart.
I hope this helps.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)