Please can you confirm if you are having this issue saving ALL flipcharts (even if you are for example just creating and saving a new one to test), or is it a particular flipchart which is having the problem – one which may have a lot of content and have been saved over many times in the past?
If it is a particular flipchart, then would it be possible to send a copy of the file for us to test? To do that, upload the file to http://goo.gl/BW8Gjh
If this happens with every single file you try to save, then we would suggest a complete removal of ActivInspire and re-installation.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)