Please can you confirm if you are having this issue saving ALL flipcharts (even if you are for example just creating and saving a new one to test), or is it a particular flipchart which is having the problem – one which may have a lot of content and have been saved over many times in the past?
If it is a particular flipchart, then would it be possible to send a copy of the file for us to test? To do that, upload the file to http://goo.gl/BW8Gjh
If this happens with every single file you try to save, then we would suggest a complete removal of ActivInspire and re-installation.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)