Please can you confirm if you are having this issue saving ALL flipcharts (even if you are for example just creating and saving a new one to test), or is it a particular flipchart which is having the problem – one which may have a lot of content and have been saved over many times in the past?
If it is a particular flipchart, then would it be possible to send a copy of the file for us to test? To do that, upload the file to http://goo.gl/BW8Gjh
If this happens with every single file you try to save, then we would suggest a complete removal of ActivInspire and re-installation.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)