I have the same problem as Charlotte. I save all my Flipcharts to Dropbox which I have set up on my Laptop. I updated to Windows 10 over a week ago and since then none of my flipcharts have saved and I didn’t realise this was the case until I tried to open them in the classroom. The templates are there in the page browser window, but the slides are blank. Even though they are blank they will have the correct background colour as the template.
I uninstalled Activinspire and downloaded and installed the latest version of the software 2 days ago, and I am still having the same problem. I have noticed that Flipcharts that i am creating and saving in dropbox are not even appearing on the “Open recent” tab. The files are saving on Dropbox when I drill down to the correct folder but they are corrupt. If I save the files after creation to my Laptop harddrive there does not seem to be any issue.
Please advise if you know what the problem might be.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)