Are the flip chart files working on your home computer still?
Have you selected your USB icon and safely removed the drive before removing the USB pen drive?
The main cause of corrupt flip charts using this method is the pen drive is not always “ejected” safetly before being removed.
I hope this helps.
Case 00493503 has been created should you wish to contact us directly for this issue.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)