This has happened to me several times. This last time, I put my computer to sleep. When I woke it back up it had completely shut down. The program asked if I wanted to recover a flipchart. I said yes, but then it said the program had an error and had to shut down. When I opened it again, the file showed about 1/3 of the 20 pages or so, and the rest said they had trouble opening the page so they were replaced with a blank by default. The ones that show in the browser do not display. This was several class periods of work and hours of time. I am not happy!
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)