This has happened to me several times. This last time, I put my computer to sleep. When I woke it back up it had completely shut down. The program asked if I wanted to recover a flipchart. I said yes, but then it said the program had an error and had to shut down. When I opened it again, the file showed about 1/3 of the 20 pages or so, and the rest said they had trouble opening the page so they were replaced with a blank by default. The ones that show in the browser do not display. This was several class periods of work and hours of time. I am not happy!
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)