This has happened to me several times. This last time, I put my computer to sleep. When I woke it back up it had completely shut down. The program asked if I wanted to recover a flipchart. I said yes, but then it said the program had an error and had to shut down. When I opened it again, the file showed about 1/3 of the 20 pages or so, and the rest said they had trouble opening the page so they were replaced with a blank by default. The ones that show in the browser do not display. This was several class periods of work and hours of time. I am not happy!
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)