It is an ActiveBoard and a promethean projector. There is no “no signal” message on the board. There is an LED light lit up on the left hand side of the screen. Unfortunately we can’t test it with another laptop as there is no other laptop in the school that has the promethean software installed.
We tried your suggestion of pressing the FN key with F8 and the following message was displayed on the laptop screen”no external display is attached”. We have checked all the connections again and can’t figure out where the problem is,
Thanks for your help,
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)