It is an ActiveBoard and a promethean projector. There is no “no signal” message on the board. There is an LED light lit up on the left hand side of the screen. Unfortunately we can’t test it with another laptop as there is no other laptop in the school that has the promethean software installed.
We tried your suggestion of pressing the FN key with F8 and the following message was displayed on the laptop screen”no external display is attached”. We have checked all the connections again and can’t figure out where the problem is,
Thanks for your help,
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)