The features which you have described to be missing are included in the professional version of ActivInspire.
As standard when installing ActivInspire you can use the 60 day trial to the professional edition after this time period the features will disappear until a license key has been used to upgrade it to the professional edition.
If you have a Promethean ActivBoard you can generate an ActivInspire license.
Please refer to article 10937 on http://www.PrometheanKB.com for further instructions.
If you are having any issues with these steps I would recommend contacting Promethean technical support direct.
If you do not have any Promethean hardware then you will need to contact a Promethean reseller/vendor to purchase a license for ActivInspire.
I hope this helps.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)