The features which you have described to be missing are included in the professional version of ActivInspire.
As standard when installing ActivInspire you can use the 60 day trial to the professional edition after this time period the features will disappear until a license key has been used to upgrade it to the professional edition.
If you have a Promethean ActivBoard you can generate an ActivInspire license.
Please refer to article 10937 on http://www.PrometheanKB.com for further instructions.
If you are having any issues with these steps I would recommend contacting Promethean technical support direct.
If you do not have any Promethean hardware then you will need to contact a Promethean reseller/vendor to purchase a license for ActivInspire.
I hope this helps.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)