I was able to locate a calibrate function through what must be ActiveManager. Once this was located, the calibration worked fine. I must say, however, that there is no file nor icon which is identified as Active Manager. I came across it only because it was the only icon in the lower right tray which had a non-descriptive name. At this point, most of the functions appear to work fine, however there are area’s of concern I will be watching closely. Thank you for your prompt assistance.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)