I was able to locate a calibrate function through what must be ActiveManager. Once this was located, the calibration worked fine. I must say, however, that there is no file nor icon which is identified as Active Manager. I came across it only because it was the only icon in the lower right tray which had a non-descriptive name. At this point, most of the functions appear to work fine, however there are area’s of concern I will be watching closely. Thank you for your prompt assistance.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)