Ok, I have ActivDriver installed on a brand new touchscreen board. When I calibrate and then manipulate icons on the desktop or webpages everything works fine, but then once I go into ActivInspire and try to write it is an inch or more off in some direction. So, for example, to select a different color to write with the pen tool I have to click the color above it to get the desired color below it selected. Also, when we chose to annotate over the desktop it is off by the same amount. What could be causing this issue?
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)