Ok, I have ActivDriver installed on a brand new touchscreen board. When I calibrate and then manipulate icons on the desktop or webpages everything works fine, but then once I go into ActivInspire and try to write it is an inch or more off in some direction. So, for example, to select a different color to write with the pen tool I have to click the color above it to get the desired color below it selected. Also, when we chose to annotate over the desktop it is off by the same amount. What could be causing this issue?
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)