Thanks for contacting us. The ActivBoard you have, is it quite new or is it quite old? The reason I ask is most of our range has the “Flame” that you refer to but our very early ActivBoards didn’t have this and some of our newest dont either so it would help if we can narrow down the hardware to help you overcome the issue.
If it is as I suspect you are using one of our newer ActivBoard Touch models then please can you check that the projected image is inside the markings in each corner. Can you also please check you have the latest version of ActivManager installed (5.11+).
If you could find the model number that would help us advise you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.
Promethean Technical Support
(Support case: 574254)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.23 (released 22 February 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix 21.01.1481 (released 30 January 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix VISO v1.44 (released 10 February 2022)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6.1 (released 26 January 2022)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)