When the flame icon in
the upper left corner is not lit, this is generally an indication of the board
not receiving any power, and therefore not being able to connect to a computer.
Can you advise us of
the product code from the board in question (PLEASE do not post the board’s
serial number here)? Article 10474 from our
Knowledge Base (http://www.prometheankb.com)
can help in locating that information. That
can help us direct you in some troubleshooting to attempt with that board which
can help narrow down what if any issue may be present.
(Support Case 00483610)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)