When the flame icon in
the upper left corner is not lit, this is generally an indication of the board
not receiving any power, and therefore not being able to connect to a computer.
Can you advise us of
the product code from the board in question (PLEASE do not post the board’s
serial number here)? Article 10474 from our
Knowledge Base (http://www.prometheankb.com)
can help in locating that information. That
can help us direct you in some troubleshooting to attempt with that board which
can help narrow down what if any issue may be present.
(Support Case 00483610)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)