I’ve logged your question against case number 492885. Thanks for posting.
We typically find that if calibration cancels out, it may be because the board is detecting a right-click from the pen. It could also be that the board is detecting erratic pen movement, though if this were the case you’d probably report that before you started seeing issues with calibration.
If you’ve already tried another pen, are you able to check with another computer, and are you able to try resetting (ie power-cycling) the board? Are you able to check with a different set of power and USB cables and let us know the result?
If the power cycle doesn’t fix, we’d probably want to get further into troubleshooting based on the specific model of board and may past a certain point need to ask for your firmware version or serial number, which we’d prefer not to get over the forum. If the issue persists, can you please contact us over the phone or via our knowledgebase so that we can assist further?
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)