The resolution settings are quite different now on the Mac. Currently it is set to “default for display”. When you hover over the default it says “Looks like 1440 x 900”. I’ve tried changing it to any of the available resolutions, but it still magnifies when I go into camera. Attached you will see what my screen looks like at first and then what it looks like when I click the camera tool and the desktop camera tool does the same.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)