The resolution settings are quite different now on the Mac. Currently it is set to “default for display”. When you hover over the default it says “Looks like 1440 x 900”. I’ve tried changing it to any of the available resolutions, but it still magnifies when I go into camera. Attached you will see what my screen looks like at first and then what it looks like when I click the camera tool and the desktop camera tool does the same.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)