Thank you for attaching this information.
This is currently a bug within ActivInspire when using retina display MAC computers.
I have forwarded the support case to the development team who will hopefully provide a fix for this in the future.
We will let you know once this issue has been fixed.
I would suggest for the interim using the ‘Grab’ feature provided by Apple which will allow you to use the same feature and then paste these snaps within the flipchart.
(Support case 00547006)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)