Thank you for attaching this information.
This is currently a bug within ActivInspire when using retina display MAC computers.
I have forwarded the support case to the development team who will hopefully provide a fix for this in the future.
We will let you know once this issue has been fixed.
I would suggest for the interim using the ‘Grab’ feature provided by Apple which will allow you to use the same feature and then paste these snaps within the flipchart.
(Support case 00547006)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)