Please be advised that interaction with an ActivPanel Touch used as an extended display is not a supported feature of that hardware.
What may work in this case is to first Duplicate the displays and calibrate them. After setting the displays back to Extended, use the ‘Display’ options in Windows’ Control Panel to arrange the two displays so that the computer monitor (which should be the primary one) is to the left of the (extended) ActivPanel display. This may allow for the use of the ActivPanel as an interactive Extended Display for which the input is calibrated.
This will not work with OS X at all.
(Support Case 00514361)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)