Please be advised that interaction with an ActivPanel Touch used as an extended display is not a supported feature of that hardware.
What may work in this case is to first Duplicate the displays and calibrate them. After setting the displays back to Extended, use the ‘Display’ options in Windows’ Control Panel to arrange the two displays so that the computer monitor (which should be the primary one) is to the left of the (extended) ActivPanel display. This may allow for the use of the ActivPanel as an interactive Extended Display for which the input is calibrated.
This will not work with OS X at all.
(Support Case 00514361)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)