Thanks for posting on the Support Community.
You can use the ActivExpression devices without the need of ClassFlow, you will need to use your ActivHub that came with the expression devices and allow registration to the hub.
For your reference you can look at the ActivExpression 1 & 2 guides from article KBM120 (Activexpression 1) or 10877 (ActivExpression 2) on http://www.PrometheanKB.com
If you have any questions please let us know.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)