Thanks for posting on the Support Community.
You can use the ActivExpression devices without the need of ClassFlow, you will need to use your ActivHub that came with the expression devices and allow registration to the hub.
For your reference you can look at the ActivExpression 1 & 2 guides from article KBM120 (Activexpression 1) or 10877 (ActivExpression 2) on http://www.PrometheanKB.com
If you have any questions please let us know.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)