One thing we have found to help with this has been to first set the displays to be mirrored then calibrate the board as normal. If everything is working as normal then, revert back to the extended display setup, making sure that the primary display is to the left of the display arrangement.
If you are still unable to use your pen to operate the extended display seen through the projector on the board, please let us know though either continued correspondence in this community or through direct contact via phone or e-mail with our Support Team. We would want to know the operating system on the computer in use, the version of ActivDriver installed on the computer in use, and how the displays are set up for this classroom to help us direct our troubleshooting further.
(Support Case 00531406)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)