ActivInspire is only supported on Windows, Mac and Linux (depending on the versions of operating system).
As the ActivInspire software is needed to be installed in order to view the flip chart you will not be able to view the flip chart any other way as Chromebooks needs to have “Apps” installed which ActivInspire is not released for.
I would recommend ClassFlow which is a web based platform which can be used on any operating system and any interactive board/panel for free. You can also import ActivInspire flip chart files into it to view!
Please go to http://www.Classflow.com and sign up for an account if you do not already have one.
For any support on how to use ClassFlow please go to https://support.classflow.com.
I hope this information helps!
Your reference number: 00474901
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)