ActivInspire is only supported on Windows, Mac and Linux (depending on the versions of operating system).
As the ActivInspire software is needed to be installed in order to view the flip chart you will not be able to view the flip chart any other way as Chromebooks needs to have “Apps” installed which ActivInspire is not released for.
I would recommend ClassFlow which is a web based platform which can be used on any operating system and any interactive board/panel for free. You can also import ActivInspire flip chart files into it to view!
Please go to http://www.Classflow.com and sign up for an account if you do not already have one.
For any support on how to use ClassFlow please go to https://support.classflow.com.
I hope this information helps!
Your reference number: 00474901
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.23 (released 22 February 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix 21.01.1481 (released 30 January 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix VISO v1.44 (released 10 February 2022)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6.1 (released 26 January 2022)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)