ActivInspire is only supported on Windows, Mac and Linux (depending on the versions of operating system).
As the ActivInspire software is needed to be installed in order to view the flip chart you will not be able to view the flip chart any other way as Chromebooks needs to have “Apps” installed which ActivInspire is not released for.
I would recommend ClassFlow which is a web based platform which can be used on any operating system and any interactive board/panel for free. You can also import ActivInspire flip chart files into it to view!
Please go to http://www.Classflow.com and sign up for an account if you do not already have one.
For any support on how to use ClassFlow please go to https://support.classflow.com.
I hope this information helps!
Your reference number: 00474901
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)