Thank you for providing this.
I have tested this code using ActivInspire 2.4 with and without the S added to the HTTP and can confirm that this should be working.
It might be possible if you are using a school network that it is currently being blocked using ActivInspire.
You can contact your Network administrator who will be able to identify this and provide proxy settings to enter into the ActivInspire settings.
I hope this helps.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)