Thank you for providing this.
I have tested this code using ActivInspire 2.4 with and without the S added to the HTTP and can confirm that this should be working.
It might be possible if you are using a school network that it is currently being blocked using ActivInspire.
You can contact your Network administrator who will be able to identify this and provide proxy settings to enter into the ActivInspire settings.
I hope this helps.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)