I would recommend contacting Promethean Technical Support directly for this issue so we can advise of the next steps, please also have your projector serial number to hand.
Usually if the projector is still displaying a weaker image after another lamp has been tested it is related to a dust ingress issue. Have you tried to clean the filters at all? If your projector does not have any filters, please ensure that the vents on the side are free from dust build up.
I have created a case to help support this issue, please quote this when you contact Promethean Technical Support. Your case reference is 00509415.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)