If the ClassFlow website is open while trying to log in to
ClassFlow in ActivInspire, please close the website then try logging in again.
Also, do ensure that the ActivDriver installed on the
computer is at its latest version. The
latest version can be downloaded from Article 10902 on our Knowledge Base, if needed.
Is the computer being used Windows-based or a Mac? Which version of the operating system is on
the computer, in either case?
When trying to log in to ClassFlow in ActivInspire, which
option is chosen (e.g. Facebook, Google+, Office365) when doing so?
(Support Case 00480481)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)