Thanks for trying to help me. When trying to resolve this issue I am just one of the rest of the teachers at my school that can’t access that Connect button. Our IT at our school site has also been trying to help resolve this issue. At our school, we are using Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service pack 3. Some teachers have the newer Windows version. I followed your suggestion and after trying to download the driver it gave me the message that I already have it. Any other suggestions you might offer? Thanks!
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)