While you will be able
to use the ClassFlow Application through your web browser in Windows XP, be advised
that you will not be able to connect through ActivInspire in Windows XP.
If users on later operating
systems are also having issues connecting to ClassFlow through Inspire, through
the ‘Connect’ button either at the top of the software or in Inspire’s Device
Registration window, a screenshot of any errors that appear or what is happening
when trying to connect, as Wendy asked for, would help us greatly understand
what may be happening in this case.
(Support Case 00480481)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)