While you will be able
to use the ClassFlow Application through your web browser in Windows XP, be advised
that you will not be able to connect through ActivInspire in Windows XP.
If users on later operating
systems are also having issues connecting to ClassFlow through Inspire, through
the ‘Connect’ button either at the top of the software or in Inspire’s Device
Registration window, a screenshot of any errors that appear or what is happening
when trying to connect, as Wendy asked for, would help us greatly understand
what may be happening in this case.
(Support Case 00480481)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)