I am able to connect to ClassFlow through web browsers installed on the same computer but I still am not able to activate it through Activinspire.
This is the error message
“There seems to be a problem connecting to ClassFlow.
Internet connectivity is required to use ClassFlow.
Please check your internet connection and settings and try again.”
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)