Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we’ve not received any reports about this, but you may simply be the first person to report it. We will start testing from our end immediately and investigate why a Windows update would have this impact.
I take it you have only noticed this behaviour within ActivInspire? Other programs, like say MS Paint, work ok?
I have created a reference for this call: 00462715, we will keep you updated regarding the progress of this and come back to you with more feedback as soon as possible.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)