Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we’ve not received any reports about this, but you may simply be the first person to report it. We will start testing from our end immediately and investigate why a Windows update would have this impact.
I take it you have only noticed this behaviour within ActivInspire? Other programs, like say MS Paint, work ok?
I have created a reference for this call: 00462715, we will keep you updated regarding the progress of this and come back to you with more feedback as soon as possible.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)