Are you using the Activote or Activexpression devices? Within ActivInspire if you go to the ‘Device Registration’ page (to register your devices) do you see your ActivHub listed there? If this is blank, please download the latest ActivDriver by going to http://www.PrometheanKB.com and searching for article 10902. Once the latest driver is installed, please restart ActivInspire and see if your ActivHub is listed again. If it is then try to run your question and see if any errors appear.
If you do see your ActivHub listed under ‘Device Registration’, I would recommend to load ActivManager>Control Panel and reset your hub and re-register your devices.
If you still encounter any issues please do not hesitate to contact us directly for further assistance.
Please quote your case reference number should you do so, which is 00483125
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)