Within ActivInspire to do this you can do this by adding the cat and the hat then arrange the hat where you want it to be and then right click and press “Hidden”.
Go to the Action browser and select the cat and find the hidden action and select this. You will then see the “Action properties” below and to select a target. Select the hat image and apply changes. This way you will have the ability to click the cat and a hat will appear, click again and it will disappear.
I hope this information helps
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)