Within ActivInspire to do this you can do this by adding the cat and the hat then arrange the hat where you want it to be and then right click and press “Hidden”.
Go to the Action browser and select the cat and find the hidden action and select this. You will then see the “Action properties” below and to select a target. Select the hat image and apply changes. This way you will have the ability to click the cat and a hat will appear, click again and it will disappear.
I hope this information helps
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)