On the objects being
moved into the containers, make sure that the setting for “Return if not
Contained” in ActivInspire’s Property Browser is set to “True”.
After an object has
been contained in the correct container, it can be moved-once-to any location
on the flipchart, even if that location is an incorrect container. We would suggest that, after the objects are
contained in their intended containers, either the objects be moved to an area
on the flipchart where there are no containers or the page reset tool be used
to restore the page to its last saved state.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)