On the objects being
moved into the containers, make sure that the setting for “Return if not
Contained” in ActivInspire’s Property Browser is set to “True”.
After an object has
been contained in the correct container, it can be moved-once-to any location
on the flipchart, even if that location is an incorrect container. We would suggest that, after the objects are
contained in their intended containers, either the objects be moved to an area
on the flipchart where there are no containers or the page reset tool be used
to restore the page to its last saved state.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)