I have this problem too! I spend an hour making a lesson, and then the flipchart opens with blank pages, that can be viewed in the page browser, and all my time and work is lost. And this only happens when my resource is in French! I just made two versions of the same lesson, one in German and one in French, and the German one works fine! So I re-save the German one, re-do everything in the same format just in French, only to find yet again it’s somehow corrupt!
Seriously – this only happens in French. Activision, why are you hating on the French language!?
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)