I have this problem too! I spend an hour making a lesson, and then the flipchart opens with blank pages, that can be viewed in the page browser, and all my time and work is lost. And this only happens when my resource is in French! I just made two versions of the same lesson, one in German and one in French, and the German one works fine! So I re-save the German one, re-do everything in the same format just in French, only to find yet again it’s somehow corrupt!
Seriously – this only happens in French. Activision, why are you hating on the French language!?
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)