Can you give me a bit of background on why this would be needed?
If you are not displaying and image the board would be a blank surface, are you looking to use it as a whiteboard to write on with markers during this time?
Maybe you can let me know how the touch interferes with what your doing?
Reason I’m asking: there is no straightforward way of disabling the touch without disconnecting the board altogether, but perhaps we can find a way around it if I know how it’s interfering.
Your case reference for this is 00459744
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)