Can you give me a bit of background on why this would be needed?
If you are not displaying and image the board would be a blank surface, are you looking to use it as a whiteboard to write on with markers during this time?
Maybe you can let me know how the touch interferes with what your doing?
Reason I’m asking: there is no straightforward way of disabling the touch without disconnecting the board altogether, but perhaps we can find a way around it if I know how it’s interfering.
Your case reference for this is 00459744
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)