So long as the Desktop Tools are active, you can continue to take pictures of your desktop for pasting into the flipchart. But once you go back to the flipchart page to view or otherwise interact with the screenshots taken, you will need to toggle them back on again to access any of those tools.
You can also enable the Annotate Over Desktop feature in ActivInspire and use the Camera Tool (Tools > Camera) to take pictures of the desktop instead, just returning to the first page of the ‘Desktop Flipchart created to take more pictures with the Camera Tool.
(Support Case 00479523)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)