So long as the Desktop Tools are active, you can continue to take pictures of your desktop for pasting into the flipchart. But once you go back to the flipchart page to view or otherwise interact with the screenshots taken, you will need to toggle them back on again to access any of those tools.
You can also enable the Annotate Over Desktop feature in ActivInspire and use the Camera Tool (Tools > Camera) to take pictures of the desktop instead, just returning to the first page of the ‘Desktop Flipchart created to take more pictures with the Camera Tool.
(Support Case 00479523)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)