Once ActivInspire has finished downloading and installing, when you first run ActivInspire it will ask you for your ‘Name’, ‘Organisation’ and ‘Activation Number’, please enter the serial number the district has provided you with in the Activation number box. Once this is done, accept the terms and conditions and click on ‘Done’ and this will automatically upgrade to the professional version of ActivInspire.
I hope this information helps.
Should you have any further questions and wish to contact us please quote case reference 00474899.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)