ActivInspire should work on your new computer with no issues.
It is possible that you were referring to the driver at all?
If your ActivBoard is a serial connection (possibly with a USB adapter) then the default driver which installs with ActivInspire will only install the USB only option.
You can download the older version of the driver from the below link.
32bit version: https://promethean.box.com/activdriver-5-7-serial-and-usb
64bit version: https://promethean.box.com/activdriver-5-7-x64
Please ensure that you have drivers installed for any third party adapters or extenders that may be in use.
We also recommend that the connection between the ActivBoard and the laptop is removed before the driver is installed and connecting the cable once the driver has been installed.
If you are still having issues please contact Promethean Technical Support a list of contact numbers can be found on the link below:
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)