If the update to ActivInspire was done from within the software, either through the “Check for updates” option (Help > Check for updates) or when prompted when the software started up, then only the ActivInspire software was updated. You will also need to update the ActivDriver on that computer to support the use of some of the software’s features, such as Dual User mode.
That updated driver can be downloaded from Article 10902 on our Knowledgebase, if needed.
(Support Case 00531387)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)