If the update to ActivInspire was done from within the software, either through the “Check for updates” option (Help > Check for updates) or when prompted when the software started up, then only the ActivInspire software was updated. You will also need to update the ActivDriver on that computer to support the use of some of the software’s features, such as Dual User mode.
That updated driver can be downloaded from Article 10902 on our Knowledgebase, if needed.
(Support Case 00531387)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)