Thank you for your post.
In our experience with our Touch-capable ActivBoards, the touch capabilities should be enabled by default when that hardware connects to a Windows-based computer which has our ActivDriver installed.
Can you confirm for us the Product Code of the ActivBoard for which you are trying to enable the touch features as well as the version of ActivDriver installed on the computer in use?
(Support Case 00569640)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)