Thank you for your post.
In our experience with our Touch-capable ActivBoards, the touch capabilities should be enabled by default when that hardware connects to a Windows-based computer which has our ActivDriver installed.
Can you confirm for us the Product Code of the ActivBoard for which you are trying to enable the touch features as well as the version of ActivDriver installed on the computer in use?
(Support Case 00569640)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)