Thank you for your post.
In our experience with our Touch-capable ActivBoards, the touch capabilities should be enabled by default when that hardware connects to a Windows-based computer which has our ActivDriver installed.
Can you confirm for us the Product Code of the ActivBoard for which you are trying to enable the touch features as well as the version of ActivDriver installed on the computer in use?
(Support Case 00569640)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)