Does the user account on the computer you are using have full admin rights? As it sounds like that it is a security setting somewhere along the line that is causing the issue.
Also does the file download correctly? When installing have you tried right clicking the installer and selecting “Run as Administrator”?
If you are still having trouble you can contact our support team quoting reference number 00491649.
You can get get the telephone number from here:
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)