Does the user account on the computer you are using have full admin rights? As it sounds like that it is a security setting somewhere along the line that is causing the issue.
Also does the file download correctly? When installing have you tried right clicking the installer and selecting “Run as Administrator”?
If you are still having trouble you can contact our support team quoting reference number 00491649.
You can get get the telephone number from here:
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)