In this instance I would recommend testing another EST-P1 lamp to see if the issue follows the lamp or the projector if you are able to do so.
We would recommend if possible, testing a known working EST-P1 lamp from another EST-P1 projector if possible.
From the EST-P1 manual, the information for changing the lamp can be found on page number 36.
Should a different lamp work inside the projector, we would recommend recording the lamp hours by pressing ‘Status’ on the remote and contacting Promethean Technical Support directly.
If the same fault appears, power off the projector for 30 minutes by removing the mains cable and then reconnect and power on the projector.
When contacting Promethean Technical Support please have your projector serial number to hand. If you are in need of help locating the serial number please refer to article 10474 on http://www.PrometheanKB.com.
(Support Case 00518568)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)