In this instance I would recommend testing another EST-P1 lamp to see if the issue follows the lamp or the projector if you are able to do so.
We would recommend if possible, testing a known working EST-P1 lamp from another EST-P1 projector if possible.
From the EST-P1 manual, the information for changing the lamp can be found on page number 36.
Should a different lamp work inside the projector, we would recommend recording the lamp hours by pressing ‘Status’ on the remote and contacting Promethean Technical Support directly.
If the same fault appears, power off the projector for 30 minutes by removing the mains cable and then reconnect and power on the projector.
When contacting Promethean Technical Support please have your projector serial number to hand. If you are in need of help locating the serial number please refer to article 10474 on http://www.PrometheanKB.com.
(Support Case 00518568)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)